Hypomyces on oyster mushrooms

Are you aware of discovery of and classification of a Hypomyces growing on wild oyster mushrooms? I found some recently and if unknown, would like to submit sample for evaluation before the fruiting bodies are composted . I have a couple of pictures at this time.

Oregon mushrooms

Thank you for your question about Hypomyces on oyster mushrooms (Pleurotus citrinopileatus). The American Phytolopathological Society reported this in its July, 2017 edition of Plant Disease, found here. I hope this is what you are seeking.

Thanks for the reply. I reviewed the article, and it does not describe the same fungus I have found.
Do you have any referral for further assistance with identifying and or submitting photos or samples?
Perhaps a direct contact with someone for a detailed conversation?

My computer is closed, but I will attempt to find an OSU fungus expert for you tomorrow. Your new photo is certainly helpful. I am not certain OSU has a phytopathological expert, so we may need to find a national resource. I’ll reply further tomorrow.

You need to contact the OSU Dept. Botany and ask for a contact whom you can send a sample to.