Forage treatments

Asked November 9, 2017, 7:18 PM EST

I was looking for any information on dry forage treatments that can be used for silage and hay as well as haylage I know there are several kinds but what I was looking for was information on a specific product that is in michigan I believe the brand is called Edge forage treatment but I'm not quite sure it could be named something else any information I could get would be appreciated


1 Response

There are many products that can be used to preserve forages. Normally these are applied at the time of harvest.

I'm not familiar with the product called Edge.

Do you have any other specifics on what the product claims are for the forage?

Feel free to contact me by email at


Phil Kaatz