pressure cooker gauge test

Asked November 7, 2017, 2:45 AM EST

just borrowed stepmom's pressure cooker but unsure if gauge accurate

Montgomery County Maryland

1 Response

Thank you for contacting eXtension. To arrange to have your cooker tested please call Lorraine Harley at 410-535-3662. She's actually in Calvert County, but I think she's the one equipped to do testing. If you have any other questions about using it you should contact your county office:

Montgomery County
18410 Muncaster Road
Derwood, MD 20855

Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 - 5:00

Phone: (301) 590-9638