skunks under the mobile home.

Asked October 23, 2017, 1:13 PM EDT

how can I get these things to leave and never come back?

Benton County Washington vertebrate pest management skunks

1 Response

Dear Client,

WSU Extension is not the proper agency that can deal with wildlife pest problems. This falls into the realms of the Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife and they have some very well written fact sheets called Living with Wildlife that will provide you with the information and necessary contacts of trained experts that you need. Please follow these links:

I hope these resources help!