Leaves on trees are falling

I have a potted lemon, lime and orange tree. I brought them inside when the outside temps dropped to 40's at night. When I brought them inside, it was 60 degrees outside and 61 degrees inside. Now, the leaves are starting to fall off? What can I do to stop this?

Baltimore Maryland houseplants lime leaf drop abiotic issues lemon tree orange

Leaf drop is normal when houseplants are brought indoors for the winter. This is a type of stress as the plants are adjusting to lower light, temperatures, etc.
Focus on proper care. The plants appreciate supplemental lighting during the winter at least 14-16 hours a day. Provide at least 4 hours a day of direct sunlight. They like moderate watering, allowing the top inch of the mixture to dry out between waterings. Normal room temperatures are suitable. To increase humidity stand on trays of damp pebbles and mist spray occasionally. Fertilize with a high potash, tomato type fertilizer every two weeks during the active growth period only. Make sure the container has holes for good drainage. Place outdoors in bright light during the summer.
See attached link for more information http://extension.oregonstate.edu/gardening/meyer-lemons-can-be-grown-pnw-if-protected-winter