What is this

I have these spiders everywhere at my work place and would like to know what they are

Sarasota County Florida

Hello, these are orb weaver spiders from the family Araneidae. They make the stereotypical orb-shaped large webs; this is the group that Charlotte from Charlotte's web is based on. They are unlikely to bite a human unless handled roughly; a bite would likely be painful but would not be considered medically dangerous unless a person had a specific allergy. These types of spiders are more common late in the summer and in the fall. They make their webs where they are likely to catch prey. If you workplace has lights on at night that attract insects like moths, then that would be a good location for the spiders. In an area that gets frost and freezes, I would say that you will soon see a decline in the spider populations. However, since you are in Florida I do not know what to predict for the seasonality of these spiders. If they are a bother and you want to get rid of them, the best way to do that is by removing their prey. If they are attracted because of the prey at outdoor lights, then consider turning these off at night.