Hybrid Bluegrass

Would a Kentucky x Texas hybrid bluegrass be good for my lawn in Laurel, MD? If so, can it be purchased locally? The Extension at Colorado State University has information on such hybrids. I have a turf-type tall fescue lawn in which some coarse tall fescue keeps getting into. A bluegrass hybrid may be better heat resistant and thus may lawn would be less open to invasion by other grasses, the coarse tall fescue in particular.

Prince George's County Maryland bluegrass tall fescue lawn

We have no research on the above grass. In general Kentucky bluegrass is not a recommended species as it is prone to more disease, insect issues, and is sensitive to drought.
Turf type tall fescue is the recommended turf grass species for full sun to part shade and is more drought tolerant and less prone to disease and insects. Here is our recommended cultivar list http://extension.umd.edu/sites/extension.umd.edu/files/_images/programs/hgic/Publications/non_HGIC_F...

Thank you. That information will help me in selecting bags of seed from local sellers.