Blight on my trees?

Hello. I am curious if the trees (and a few plants) at my house have a fungal blight. There are yellow and brown spots on the leaves, and many of my pear tree's leaves are black and crumpled, which looks, according to pictures I saw on the internet, like fire blight. My cotoneaster shrub may be affected too, but my forsythia seems okay (I think). Of course, it could be that they do this every year about this time because, after all, it is fall. I don't recall this happening last year, but that doesn't mean it didn't. I have enclosed a few pictures below. I don't know if this is blight or some other disease or just deciduous trees doing their fall thing. What do you think? If it is a disease, what can I do? Some of the trees are very big, so I don't imagine I can spray them with anything :( Thank you! Scott Poe Bowling Green, KY

Warren County Kentucky tree health warren county kentucky horticulture

Hello. Thank you for your question. I have sent these pictures to the Horticulture Agent. There was a glitch in the system and she could not access them. Please contact her directly for assistance. I have included her contact information below.

Kristin C Hildabrand
Extension Agent
Warren Cooperative Extension Office
3132 Nashville Rd.
Bowling Green
KY
42101
(270) 842-1681