Beef Quality Assurance Certification

Asked October 3, 2017, 8:22 AM EDT

I'm wanting to know how I go about getting this? I was referred to my local extension agency.

Graves County Kentucky

1 Response

Hello. Thank you for your question. Please contact the Graves County Extension Office for assistance. I have included the contact information below.

Samantha Anderson
Extension Agent
Graves Cooperative Extension Office
251 West Housman St.
(270) 247-2334