Not sure if this is a house spider, weaver or widow.

I found a couple of these spiders under my pool filter when closing it for winter. It's an above ground pool and filter. I'm assuming it's male because of the pedipalps. It has an orange "T" on its back and a somewhat hourglass on its abdomen, leading me to wonder if it's a false widow. It is brown and kind of looks like a house spider or possibly a small cross orb weaver. However I can't really get a look at its eyes and I'm not a specialist or archnologist. Here are a few pictures I was able to get.

Wayne County Michigan insect identification

That is a Northern Cobweb Weaver (sometimes called the false widow), Steatoda borealis (Araneae: Theridiidae).

This is a very common cobweb spider found throughout the eastern US and southeastern Canada. It is normally found in homes and other buildings, under bark and stones, in rock crevices and on bridges. The snare or web constructed by S. borealis is an irregular mass of interconnected silk strands that may be best described as being very cobweb-like in appearance. Males possess sound making (stridulating) organs on the back of the abdomen. This spider is more common in northern states and can be found in dwellings throughout the year. These spiders are capable of biting and there are documented cases of Steatoda bites leading to blistering at the site of the bite and to a general malaise lasting for several days.