Evaluating Damaged Trees

I have observed at least 3 trees on my property that I believe might be dying, possibly from hail damage to budding foliage(we had a terrible hail storm in the spring). Is there anyway they can be evaluated by an arborist. I'm afraid to call a tree company or landscaper...they'll just say cut them down. Thanks for your help.

Prince George's County Maryland trees and shrubs arborist trees

Thank you for your question. The best thing to do would be to find a certified arborist near you using the following website from the International Society of Arboriculture. http://www.isa-arbor.com/findanarborist/arboristsearch.aspx?utm_source=homepageclicks&utm_medium...
The arborists listed on this website have met specific training requirements and are best qualified to do an on-site evaluation of your trees. They can test for diseases, pests, etc., and make recommendations if corrective pruning or removal is needed.

ckc