This is a tough one.
Our best guess is perhaps a David Viburnum. Take a look here and see if you agree: http://www.missouribotanicalgarden.org/PlantFinder/PlantFinderDetails.aspx?taxonid=279015&isprof...; )
If not, we can figure out over time, and would need more information.
You may not know, but clues that would help would be
- when and what flowers look like
- is it evergreen or does it shed it's leaves in the winter?
- is it a woody shrub or perennial that dies back and disappears in the winter?
- how tall is it?
- any signs of pods or seeds, or new plants growing nearby?
- is it multi-stemmed, or what is it's growth habit?
Any info you can provide may help. You can continue to reply to this same question as you know the answers until we can nail it down.