Asked September 22, 2017, 2:22 PM EDT

I was directed to you by the State agency. I live in Franklin County, but apparently I need to contact your office to find out if there are any grants or loan assistance programs for fence, buildings, cattle purchase, or general upgrading of a farm. I am recently widowed and need to make some improvements on the farm. Someone suggested I contact your office. Any information you can give me would be greatly appreciated. Beckyi Wright 859-333-8961

Franklin County Kentucky

2 Responses

Hello. Thank you for your question. Please contact the Franklin County Extension Office for assistance. I have included the contact information below.

Franklin Cooperative Extension Office
101 Lakeview Ct
(502) 695-9035

I'll be happy to visit with you about grants, loans and cost share. Various ones are available through NRCS, Conservation District, KADF, etc. The CAIP cost-share will be starting later this month. I am off this week and will contact you as soon as possible next week or feel free to call me or email,