4-H Horse judge question

Asked September 18, 2017, 9:11 PM EDT

I have judged many years and for the first time I was told I had to fill out a Substitute W-9 form to get paid for judging a 4-H horse Pre-fair in Jackson County. Is this the new wave of the future? I have a quite a time trying to get this form submitted and my judging was done June 4, 2017. Just trying to figure out what to do in the future. Thank you for your time. Cheryl Briggs

Douglas County Oregon

1 Response

Good Morning,

Most counties pay their judges through the university and it is a requirement that they fill out the W-9 forms. I am not sure what the problem was but you should talk directly with the person who hired you and who handles the paperwork, they may be able to find out what the hold-up is. Once you are in the system it usually it usually goes more quickly.