Emerald Ash Borer infestation

I have a mature white ash that is infected (chunks of bark look like they've been hacked off). The tree is 70+ feet high, with leaves only at the top (many are still green, but some have started to brown). I live at the Potomac-Rockville border. Do you need any information, samples, photos or other material before I have the tree removed? Can you recommend a reliable, bonded/insured/licensed--and affordable!--company to remove the tree? Thanks.

Montgomery County Maryland trees and shrubs insect issues trees

We do not need samples or photos. Unfortunately, emerald ash borer is widespread in Maryland and it no longer needs to be reported. To find a reliable, certified arborist company to remove the tree, we recommend that you do a search using the website of the International Society of Arboriculture, which can be found at the following link: http://www.isa-arbor.com/findanarborist/arboristsearch.aspx?utm_source=homepageclicks&utm_medium...

ckc