What type of ivy should I plant in Maryland?

I need a privacy fence.. I've constructed an elaborate system of cables, fish net, and ropes. Strand between two mature trees , making an ideal conditions for ivy to grow. I live in Severna Park MD, next to the new school, I mean right next to it.

My wish list would be to ...block the view for the most months of the year....

#2 to have some color flowering climbers. I saw that Garlic ivy flowers bloom twice a year.
#3. Fragrant flowers that smell nice. Would Rangoon Creeper be a good choice?
#4.Some thing humming birds would like, I read that might be coral honey suckle.
#5. Maybe this should be first on the list but a plant that is indigenous to , or would do well in Maryland .

I would like to thank you for your advice . There are so many to choice from , I want to do it right. Thanks

Anne Arundel County Maryland natives coral honeysuckle rangoon creeper vines for privacy privacy vines garlic vine evergreen vines native vines

Neither garlic vine or Rangoon creeper are native to Maryland. Both are perennial, so must overwinter outdoors, which they would not survive. http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/31530/
and
http://www.practicalgardening.blackdovenest.com/2013/10/best-location-for-garlic-vine-mansoa.html

Coral honeysuckle is native, not too heavy, and may work for you. It is semi-evergreen.

If you want privacy year round, that points to an evergreen, but typical evergreen vines sold in Maryland are highly invasive. Avoid English ivy or wintercreeper. Both spread by berries into wild and natural areas.

There is no vine that fits all of your "wants". Also, your choice will very much be dependent upon how much weight your system can support. Some vines get extremely heavy and woody.

A mix of vines might work for you. For flower display, it is hard to beat clematis. For natives, the coral honeysuckle, the native Clematis virona. Clematis virginiana (virgin's bower) is native and fragrant. (Be sure not to get Clematis paniculata, which has become invasive.) . The native wisteria may be too heavy.
Passionflower is a weird, native vine that attracts butterflies.

There are more native choices in the online pub, "Native Plants for Wildlife Habitat and Conservation Landscaping: Chesapeake Bay Watershed." It's a great resource and has photos.