What kind if spider is this?

Can someone identify this spider? My room is in a finished basement and I keep finding them in my room and they pretend to be dead until I spray them with raid, then they start to shivel up and die. The photo attatched is when I found it on my bed when I woke up this morning

Lehigh County Pennsylvania

Here is a response from Penn State entomology:

That is a grass spider in the genus Agelenopsis. Four species can be found in Pennsylvania; of those, this is likely A. pennsylvanica based on the coloration, but I'd have to view the genitalia to be 100% confident in that ID. Grass spiders are, as you can guess from the name, often found in yards and open, grassy areas and are often some of the most abundant spiders around homes because of that. They're harmless and shy, so are unlikely to bite even if provoked.

For more information, see the PSU fact sheet: http://ento.psu.edu/extension/factsheets/grass-spid