Hi, I'm writing from Greene County. The fleas on my cat seem bad this summer,...

Hi, I'm writing from Greene County. The fleas on my cat seem bad this summer, even though she's mostly indoors. I've increased her Frontline flea treatments to every 3 weeks, instead of 4, but still seeing some on her (and me!) daily. Do you have any advice? I have asthma that returned this year after several years hiatus, so I'm concerned about using airborne insecticides. Thank you!

Greene County Ohio insecticides fleas

Goodness you certainly do seem to be having a challenging time. Have you contacted your vet ?
There is an excellent article on ridding your home of fleas to be found at https://entomology.ca.uky.edu/ef602 This will probably confirm what you are trying to do in terms of vacuuming and washing. everything you can. There are all sorts of home remedies but we only give out research-based information so my main suggestion is to speak with your vet. Perhaps (s)he can suggest another medication for your cat.
I hope the information I have provided has been helpful and I thank you for contacting OSU's AskaMasterGardener. Good luck to you and your kitty.