Winter Gem Boxwood - Blight or Fungus?

Dear Sir or Madam,

I transplanted some Winter Gem Boxwood last spring. They appeared to be doing fine. I do not believe I over watered them but may have under watered them. They have light mulch around the bottom. One plant is 50% dead with the leaves yellow, brown and orange. The other boxwood leaves are affected too but sporadic on the leaves throughout the plant. I noticed the leaves also have a white ring around them on the back. Is this a fungus, blight, bug infestation? Should I remove the entire plant and destroy it or just cut off the dead area? Are the other plants salvageable? What can I do to help these plants and protect them?

Mecosta County Michigan trees and shrubs

Can you take some additional photos of the entire plant or plants affected?

Here is what the boxwoods look like - along with my hydrangea. Please help...I feel so bad for my plants.

The hydrangea is in a different area and I posted a separate question on those plants. Thank you.

That plant is not going to recover so I would probably remove it. I can't say what the cause of the decline is. Was there anything sprayed in the area? It may have a canker we can't see or a root rot issue. It is hard to say for sure without seeing an actual sample.