Bed bugs spiders or chiggers?

Hello I've been getting bit for about two weeks at first it was small random bites down the front of my legs when I itched them it's like they popped then scabbed up then today I just woke up with a group of 5 bites underneath both my thighs in the same exact spot and numbers on both thighs and I slept with pants on

Pottawattamie County Iowa

It's difficult to tell what bit you based on the bite alone but the legs are usually a spot where we would see chigger bites. It would be unusual for chiggers to be in your sleeping area though. Did you spend a lot of time outdoor before the two separate outbreaks?
You should check the edge of the mattress and box springs to see if you can find evidence of bed bugs such as red, black, and orange fecal spots and left behind bed bug exoskeletons. If you find anything you would like someone to take a look at we do receive samples from the West Pottawatomie office if you can get it to them.
Or you can submit a photo of the suspected insect on here.