Where to find fall garden vegetables

I'm looking for Brussels sprouts, cauliflower and broccoli sets and unable to find them. I am in Trigg County

Trigg County Kentucky agriculture trigg county kentucky fall gardening kentucky

Hi, If you are near them, I would check with Sunrise View Greenhouse on Floyd Futrell Road off of Maggie Road, I'm not sure if they have them but they will know if anyone nearby does. It is easier to find suppliers with seed, but at this time of the year we are getting late to be starting from seed for those crops unless you have a way to protect them some going into winter. There are some places online where plants can be ordered, but they are of course much more expensive that way. If you would like more help finding transplants or seed to start yourself give us a call at 270-522-3269 or stop by 2657 old Hopkinsville road, Cadiz, KY 42211 we are in the back of the Farm Bureau Building.