Tomato disease question

Hello! I am grateful for your assistance. I have raised bed vegetable garden that I believe has Verticillium wilt fungus.....possibly septoria but I haven't seen a lot of the spots. I noticed it in August of last year and it spread like wildfire. I took out all effected plants and rotated the bed as usual (I rotate beds every 2 years) Unfortunately, its back. I always start from seeds, ....only planted some peppers from Tagawa. I trimmed all lower branches and began treating with Copper fungicide weekly at first sign....still, my plants are sick! I did not try to mulch them at transplanting as I thought the distance from soil to lower branches was far enough the spores wouldn't reach the leaves and I couldn't decide on a mulch to use...I heard straw brings weeds. Consistent water system set for 15 minutes morning and evening.
My question: Should I pull everything out from all raised beds and try Solarizing the soil or is it too late for this year? Or, have a vacuum truck come and suck out most of the top layers of soil and start again?
Below are pics.....1st is last year and a good look at 4 of my 7 raised beds, other pics are of my sick tomatoes. Thank you so much in advance from a very sad gardener :-(

Arapahoe County Colorado fruits and vegetables

Thanks for the great photos. You have a nice growing system there.

Verticillium is rare in Colorado.... And photos do not suggest Verticillium wilt. Do check a "worst" plant for brown discoloration in the interior of the lower stem. Check that same plant to see if roots look mostly white or more black/brown. It's possible that you have some Fusarium wilt; these checks will confirm.

Even so, it may be over-reaction to remove all the soil. Just continue with crop rotation and use "F" varieties of tomatoes (Fusarium-resistant).

It looks like you may have had or still have some psyllids on the tomato plants. These insects can cause some of the symptoms in your photos. Look for "sugar" granules on leaves, the excrement of psyllid nymphs http://extension.colostate.edu/docs/pubs/insect/05540.pdf

http://extension.colostate.edu/topic-areas/yard-garden/recognizing-tomato-problems-2-949/

Hi Robert and thank you for your response! I was able to confirm your suspicion of psyllids (See pic below) and now I am really grossed out!
As the fruits from all the plants this year have virtually no taste to them, I am in the process of taking them all out. All roots are white. There is some brown-purple discoloration on the stems however. So could psyllids be the only culprit and have taken out my whole tomato and potato crop this year? I didn't see any psyllid evidence earlier or maybe I just wasn't looking! Do they overwinter? Again, most grateful for your time. I do plan on planting more disease resistant seeds next year, I plan on mulching and will keep my eye open for the disgusting psyllid critters!

http://extension.colostate.edu/docs/pubs/insect/05540.pdf paragraph 5: Potato/tomato psyllids do not overwinter in Colorado but survive on certain plants growing in southern Texas, New Mexico and Arizona. Problems with psyllids originate each season from winged, migrating forms of the insect. Psyllid outbreaks are irregular, depending on weather conditions.

Psyllids may be the only culprit. They often show up to cause problems in late summer.