Asked September 6, 2017, 10:08 AM EDT

I live on 5788 Castlewood Dr. Bett Ia. How can I find info re the likelihood of Termite infestation, such that I may need my home treated...

Scott County Iowa

1 Response

Hello. Thank you for your question. Please contact the Scott County, Iowa Cooperative Extension Office for assistance. States may vary in guidelines. Please see information below.