Greenhouse

Hello, I'm interested in getting a hobby greenhouse and was hoping for some suggestions on pine that would be good in the Berlin area. I'm looking to spend under 750 and use it for veggies, herbs and my pineapple plants. I'd also like to start my seeds in for my spring and summer plants. Thank you so much for your time

Worcester County Maryland greenhouse miscellaneous greenhouse construction wood for greenhouse vegetable production in greenhouse

There is no particular species of pine we would recommend. Pine is a common construction wood. We would recommend using pressure-treated pine, and painting it white in order to extend it's lifetime and reflect light onto the plants.

Nowadays most greenhouses are metal or plastic construction. There are many plans and much information about greenhouse construction online, in particular those by many state Extensions across the country.