Noxious weed

This client of mine had had top soil brought in to spread and seed in this area of her lot. The soil piles have been sitting for most of the season waiting for her son to spread and seed. Today I discovered it's covered with weeds, like thistle, yellow nut sedge, and vines. It also has this larger weed that I can't identify. Grows from a central stalk that is sort of succulent like poke would be. Leaves alternate, and grow quite large. It gets several purple/ lavender colored flowers that grow out of the center of the plant. Plants grow to 1.5 to 2 feet in height. Can you identify, send information, and give best practice for eradication, if chemical, please let me know what works best As always I thank you

Harford County Maryland weed identification jimsonweed

Hello.

I believe that this weed is Jimsonweed.

See this link for management options.
http://extension.wvu.edu/lawn-gardening-pests/weeds/jimsonweed

Proper sanitation and prevention are ideal ways to control this weed. Hand pulling, hoeing and other mechanical control strategies work well if the infestation is isolated. Chemical control is warranted for instances of high weed pressure or widespread infestations. Chemical control is most effective during spring months when the weed is actively growing.

I would recommend mowing it down so ti does not go to seed.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.