Very young Shiro plum tree

I have two young fruit trees I got this May from Friends of trees. A Shiro plum and an Asian pear. I'm having problems with both trees and can't seem to get rid of the insects that are eating the leaves of the plum tree. I have never seen any so I don't know what they are. I've used it environmentally safe spray specifically design for fruit trees and that didn't seem to help. I'm sending you a photo of the plum tree leaves

Multnomah County Oregon tree fruit plum trees

Thank you for attaching the images to your question. They reveal that your plum tree appears to have received good care to date and, currently, is doing well. The few holes you see developed quite a while ago. They’re far too few and too small to be important.

Perhaps plum trees are new to you. If so, you need to know that they should be sprayed every year to help limit diseases common in the northwest. Asian pears, though, have few problems here.

“Managing Diseases and Insects in Home Orchards” contains research-based information for home gardeners but can be a bit intimidating because its coverage is so extensive. If you need assistance with it, or other questions about your trees, contact the Multnomah County Master Gardener office. The office is in Montgomery Park, 2701 NW Vaughn St. Suite 450, Portland, OR 97210. Phone 503-445-4608. Hours are 10 AM to 2 PM, Monday through Friday, closed holidays.

“Growing Tree Fruits and Nuts in the Home Orchard” is a thorough overview which may provide answers you haven’t even thought about as yet. (https://catalog.extension.oregonstate.edu/sites/catalog/files/project/pdf/ec819.pdf)

And “Training and Pruning Your Home Orchard” will guide you toward developing a productive tree. (https://catalog.extension.oregonstate.edu/sites/catalog/files/project/pdf/pnw400.pdf)

Thank you Jean,
If you say I shouldn't worry then I won't. But I just wanted to tell you that the middle photo is exemplary of the condition throughout the tree.
As far as the Asian pear goes, there is some black partially on the leaves. So they don't seem to be interesting to the insects. If you think I should I will send pictures of that as well. Again thank you for the information.

The middle image shows minimal damage. Too little to affect the tree's welfare.
Pear tree leaves tend to turn black with injury, even if minor. And with our continuing unseasonably hot weather, more leaves than usual may be black or partially so.

If you would like to upload images of the damaged pear leaves, please add one image of the entire tree and at least one more of a closer view showing both healthy and diseased leaves still on a branch.

The truly good news is that both the plum and Asian pear normally lose their leaves at the end of the season. They have done their job well for this year. The trees will do well again next year as long as you attend to the water needs of their expanding root systems.