Insect identification please

Hi there! I live in the Crooked River Grasslands and took the attached images on August 23rd of this year. I found these on the flower buds of my large sage brush. They were VERY small, not even handlable. The second images shows what I assumed to be their own eggs they must have recently emerged from. I took a video that I think might be helpful also: https://youtu.be/iHbhPb5DVGU (when reviewing the video on my end it looked burry, but wasn't blurry on my phone when I uploaded it, please direguard and accept my apologies if it is blurry).

Jefferson County Oregon

Very interesting. Is it possible to bring some of these into the extension office in Redmond? We are located on the fairgrounds, just off parking lot D. I cannot see them well enough and they may be immature forms. My preliminary thought is a type of plant/stink bug but again I cannot see them well enough. I would love to be able to see them live. Ask for me, Toni or at least have the office staff save them for me.

Sadly I haven't seen them since! But if I see them again, I will bring them in. Thanks for your time!

The images attached are pretty clear though, did they not come through nicely?