Need help in identifying grass species in my lawn

I am trying to identify a specific type of turf grass in my lawn (please see attached images). This particular grass goes dormant over the Winter, so I'm pretty sure that it is similar to Bermuda or Zoysia, but I have not been able to nail down the specific type. I am extremely pleased with how this turf has held up during southern Kentucky's increasingly hot and dry Summers, especially in how it resists weed infestation, which is why I would like to incorporate this type of turf across my entire lawn. I have pictures of an individual plant if that would help. Thanks in advance for your assistance! Joe D.

Warren County Kentucky

Hi Joe! If you can, please bring a plant sample of the turfgrass to the Warren County Cooperative Extension Service located at 3132 Nashville Road in Bowling Green. They can help you identify the type of grass that you might have. Please bring a fresh sample of the grass with the root system attached by the Extension Office. For other questions, contact the Warren County Extension Service at 270-842-1681. Thanks!