Adding Bovung to soil

My mother-in-law recommends amending the soil with "barnyard tea" which is about one third cow manure, one third peat moss, with the remaining third consisting of gypsum, 5-10-5 fertilizer, and leaves. My friend wants to amend her soil in a raised bed with raised bed soil. The raised bed is about 4 feet by 4 feet. How much Bovung can we add to a 4 x 4 raised bed? Bovung is dehydrated cow manure, so I imagine it is more powerful than regular cow manure. Thanks, Ginger

Maryland soil and fertility issues

We would recommend that you add compost to the raised beds in the fall, and wait to apply the Bovung in the spring. The compost will help improve the soil structure and it releases nutrients slowly. Use the Bovung as a fertilizer for your plants in the spring. Apply no more than one inch to cover the raised bed and work it into the top layer of soil before you plant.

ckc