Chemical burn on lawn

Asked August 27, 2017, 8:53 AM EDT

I believe I have a chemical burn from fertilizer from misuse. I would like an evaluation as to what I can do going forward. I live in Ellicott City, Howard County.

Howard County Maryland

1 Response

We recommend that you submit a sample of your soil to a testing lab. Take a look at our web page on soil testing and how to take sample.

Here is a list of regional soil testing labs we recommend.