Shade loving flowering hedge

I have deposited cut branches in 30-foot "hedge" in my backyard at the edge of the woods. My original plan was to grow honeysuckle on it. But it only gets partial sun. Here is my question: What shade or semi-shade loving climbing plant with flowers will grow on the branches? Fragrance is a bonus at this point. Thanks in advance.

Montgomery County Maryland invasive vine vines shade vines shade flowering vines

Many plants prefer part shade. . Many vines will grow in shade, but not flower as well as they would in a sunnier spot.

Be very careful what vine you plant. Their growth is often rampant. Some, like English ivy, euonymus vine, Oriental bittersweet Japanese or Chinese wisteria, and Japanese honeysuckle, are invasive and highly damaging to natural and park areas in Maryland. They take over landscapes and can make your life miserable.

Trumpet vine will grow for you and may flower, depending upon how much shade it gets. It is a vigorous grower. American wisteria may work for you. Virginia creeper would be ideal for that space. It does not have showy flowers, but it produces great berries for wildlife and beautiful fall color. Virgin's bower (Clematis virginiana) may be the best bet--not only flowers in shade but fragrant! However, be very careful NOT to get Sweet Autumn Clematis (Clematis paniculata) which is highly invasive in Maryland.