Diseased Black Walnut Tree?

Hi There: Last year, a large black walnut tree over our yard was dropping nuts like crazy, which my amateur horticulturalist spouse tells me is sometimes a symptom of a stressed or dying tree. It also lost all its foliage a good month before anything else in the neighborhood. This year, the same tree has been dropping a lot of leaves on our lawn and patio -- enough to require regular raking. That seems rather odd for mid-summer. I attach some photos of the leaves and of the tree itself. Is there anything to be concerned about here? (My spouse read something about Thousand Cankers Disease in black walnut trees, but was not sure if our region has yet been affected by it.) If the tree is dying, we definitely need to talk with our neighbor about having it removed. Thank you,

Montgomery County Maryland black walnut leaf drop tree

We viewed your photos. This is not Thousand Cankers disease. Black walnuts can experience some leaf spots at the end of the season. It can also be common for them to drop some foliage.

No control is necessary. Rake fallen leaves to prevent any overwintering spores. Overall the tree looks pretty good.