Identify spider

Hi - I live in Central Indiana and never before have seen a spider like this red one. What is it and is it any more dangerous than others?

Marion County Indiana

100% confirmation cannot be made from these photos. Confirmation comes from identifying their eye arrangement and other orifices and structures on the spider. However, I am reasonably certain it is not a brown recluse nor a male black widow. It may be a common house spider. https://extension.entm.purdue.edu/publications/E-72.pdf

You can take the specimen to your local Extension for better ID if you wish.
Scott

I know it is neither of those. It is pretty big - approx 1 1/2 inches in diameter and very red. Kind of red and white striped legs with some black.

I cant reach it through the window to get it or I would.

My best guess is that it is a hobo spider but it is purely that. If you are certain it is not a brown recluse or black widow then its bite, while potentially painful and irritable, is not consequential except potential those that are allergic to them. I apologize for being unable to narrow down your identification any further.