Need assistance identifying plant/tree

I have several persimmon trees in my yard. I was wondering if the pictures reflect sapling/starters for persimmon trees? If not, how do I find out what they are?

Perry County Pennsylvania

It's hard to tell from the photos because the tiny plants have a very common leaf shape.
Persimmon leaves are long and pointed with smooth edges. they are shiny greed on top and whitish green on the bottom. They alternate on the stems (see attached) rather than grow in pairs that are opposite each other. Your samples look like the description. However, according to experts, the seeds are hard to germinate. They aren't a tree that seeds freely like maples do.

If you enjoy garden experiments, you can pot up a couple of specimen and watch to see how they develop. Once the sapling gets a bit bigger, you can take it to your local Penn State Extension and ask them to help you identify it.