Definitive Guide to Fish ID and butchery?
I was wondering if you could recommend a book (or two) that would ID North Pacific (HI to AK) fish and show best practices for butchering. Some I've found online are around $300 and that's a bit expensive for a door stop if it's no good. Thanks.
Hawaii County Hawaii
- Field Guide to Pacific Coast Fishes of North America: From the Gulf of Alaska…Paperback28 offers from $4.49
- Pacific Coast Nudibranchs: A Guide to the Opisthobranchs Alaska…Paperback16 offers from $18.45
- Guide to Marine Invertebrates: Alaska to Baja CaliforniaPaperback17 offers from $23.98
- Fishes of the Pacific Coast: Alaska to Peru, Including the Gulf of California…Paperback33 offers from $3.91
- Reef Fish Identification Tropical Pacific 2nd EditionPaperback$32.48 Prime
Wow! Thanks for the fast response. And thanks for not picking a few $300 books. If you ever make it to the Big Island drop me a line, I owe you a beer or two. Jubal
Currently, I'm traveling across the continental US and hope that one day I'll be able to Mokulele to the Big Island. In the meantime, please join for the free the
tetsuzan benny ron