Goat not eating much grain?

My goat doesn't eat much grain. Should I worry? He eats grass like no other and hay. But he barley eats 1/4 of a cup. I only give each goat one cup with a diet balancer in it. He drinks water and acts fine. I'm confused and worried.

Delta County Michigan goats

Hello

From the information you have provided it is hard for me to tell if this is normal or not. Is this a standard sized goat, or is this a mini. Also you say he, but is it a wether or an intact buck and is it an adult or still growing. If this animal is a mini and an adult he probably requires very little grain. He may be getting enough from the grass and hay that he is eating to meet his needs and he may not care for your grain mix. It would be wise to look up body condition scoring for goats and check his condition to make sure he is at least a 3. Otherwise it might be wise to seek veterinary assistance to further diagnosis potential problems.