My vegetable garden has been getting worse for years - which soil test should I get, and when?

My vegetable garden is doing terribly this year, all of my plants are failing to thrive. In early summer my tomato plants were turning yellow; I immediately started weekly application of Age Old Grow 12-6-6, which helped the plants turn green and start growing, but all the tomatoes and squashes are growing slowly and seem spindly. The last soil test I had was from March 2015 (attached). I did not amend the soil with organics or nutrients in 2016; I don't remember what I did in summer 2015. Regardless, I haven't had a thriving vegetable garden in years and would like next year to go better.

I'm writing you today because I want your recommendation on the correct type of CSU soil test to order, and when to order it. I've only ever ordered the "routine garden and landscape test", but since I'm having repeated issues with veg garden health, I suspect I might need different or additional tests to get to the bottom of the issue.

In addition, I would like to plant a cover crop for fall, but am not sure what and when to plant. Or if I should complete the soil test before planting a "green manure" crop.

Thank you,
Andria

Boulder County Colorado soil and fertility issues

We are not sure why your garden is not thriving. We recommend another soil test - the same routine garden test. When you get the results of that test and make amendments to the soil please keep a record of what you have done, and let us know if you still have problems. Good luck.