Black Knot

Asked July 31, 2017, 9:34 AM EDT

I have Black Knot disease on one of my trees, I was wondering if you had a 'tree doctor' recommendation in Carver County

Carver County Minnesota

1 Response

Black knot is controlled (when possible) by pruning and fungicides. Read here:

Extension Master Gardeners do not make specific recommendations about landscapers, tree care specialists, lawn care services, nurseries, seed companies or other commercial horticultural services. For trees, here is place to find a certified arborist: