Actual poisonous dose of house plants?

Hello! I see so much non-cited material claiming different houseplants are poisonous, I was wondering if you could point me in a good direction to find out the actual dose needed for showing symptoms or fatality. Every google search just turns up the same information with no credible citations. Thank you!

Benton County Oregon houseplants poisonous plants horticulture

Thanks for your question about poisonous houseplants. Advice on poisons is a matter for medical professionals, and not something we can dispense much information on. However, I can say that a toxic dose would generally vary depending on the mass of the one ingesting it - for instance, a dose toxic to a child might be harmless to an adult. That may be why specific dosage information is so rare.
There is a print book Toxicity of Houseplants, which seems to give the sort of information you are looking for, however it is quite old and may not be current information. The Wisconsin Poison Center has a good guide to which parts of which plants are poisonous, but not specific doses. "Common Plants: What's Poisonous and What's Not?"
For specific information it would be best to contact your local poison control center.