Could you please tell me what this yellowing is that I am finding on my...

Could you please tell me what this yellowing is that I am finding on my cucumber and pumpkin leaves (see photo)? We have a small market and I'd like to treat this asap. I have already treated with Quadris. Thank you.

Ross County Ohio commercial horticulture farm marketing pesticide applicator quadris

Apologies for the "canned" message that follows. Your question touches on two areas that require a response from a qualified commercial horticultiure/agriculture staffer at OSU: farm market and pesticide application. Contact information for Ross county extension is listed at the end of this email.

Thank you for your question for eXtension. The topic area in which you've made a request is not yet fully staffed by eXtension experts and therefore we cannot provide you with a timely answer. Instead, if you live in the United States, please consider contacting the Cooperative Extension office closest to you. Simply go to http://articles.extension.org, drop in your zip code and choose the office that is most convenient for you. We apologize that we can't help you right now, but please come back to eXtension to check in as we grow and add experts.

Ross County Office

475 Western Ave., Suite F
Chillicothe, OH 45601
Phone:
740-702-3200
Fax:
740-702-3209

Hours of Operation

Monday-Friday
8:00a.m. - 4:30p.m.