Something is making holes in my peaches

I live in Massachusetts and am new to growing fruit trees. This tree is around 5 years old now. I had probably 300 peaches on it before thinning. I had sprayed with Dormant Oil in early spring. Things were going fine until the holes started to appear. After that I hung a jar with apple cider vinegar and small holes in the lid for fruit flies. The holes continued. Then I sprayed with Triazicide. Still more holes. Probably 150 peaches have holes now, maybe more. I've looked all over the Internet and can't find out what is causing them. Thanks in advance for responses.

Worcester County Massachusetts peaches fruit trees horticulture

Hi,

This really looks like bird damage both to myself and also the fruit specialist at UConn. Typically insect or disease damage is not as widespread as consistently at the damage you are mentioning. Our advice would be to throw some netting over the tree.