Found wild pig/hog/boar

Hello, We found small piglet running around farm highway in Tomball. We took it home. I never had a pig in my life. I am not sure how to take care of it except we bought Mazuri mini pig feed. I have other animals at the house (cats and dogs). I am worried about diseases that this little created may carry. Please help me ! Is there anything like dewormer for pigs ?

Harris County Texas feral hogs

I am not a veterinarian or an animal health expert. I work with wildlife. That being said, feral pigs can carry several diseases. If you are worried about your other animals, I would not keep the feral pig around them. I would contact your county extension agent (713-274-0950) or local veterinarian about care for a feral pig (that is now domestic). I have heard of people raising feral pigs without incident, but the more I learn about feral hogs and diseases, I would be inclined to not keep it around. Good luck.