Information of Becoming a Cloverbud

Asked July 23, 2017, 2:03 PM EDT

Do all clubs have clover buds?

How do I go about enrolling my child in clover buds?

El Paso County Colorado

1 Response

You will want to contact the El Paso County Extension office directly. Emily Killeen is the 4-H agent in that county. Her contact information can be found at:

Thanks! Ruth