Yellow Jackets Nesting in Wall of House

Yellow Jackets found an opening in my wood siding and have a nest inside the exterior wall. Under the wood siding is 1" of Styrofoam insulation then fiberglass. I have tried the standard wasp and hornet spray with no effect. The instructions say to saturate the nest but I am afraid to spray too much into the hole because it contains petroleum distillates and I am afraid it will damage the Styrofoam, soak into the fiberglass and possibly be a fire hazard. Are there other insecticides or means to get rid of them? Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Frederick County Maryland

You do not want to be spraying a lot of petroleum products into the side of your house. We recommend that you contact a pest control professional as they have the tools and products to control the yellowjackets. You also have the option of hiring a beekeeper that controls yellow jacket and hornet nests See the attached link http://www.mdbeekeepers.org/swarms.html