What kind of spider is this?
I am unsure as to which spider species you have found in your home; however, I do know that it is not a black widow (common in DE, MD, SE PA) and it is not a brown recluse.
All spiders have venom and are poisonous, but they use this poison to help them hunt for the arthropod prey they eat (often pests in homes, gardens, landscape). They are one of the many generalist predators we have in the landscape that help us manage pest problems. Unfortunately they may sometimes also eat pollinators, other predators, and parasitoids. Spiders are considered beneficial arthropods and are good to have. Spider bites are incredibly rare and seldom are problematic when they occur. Persons allergic to bee stings may react poorly to spider venom and caution should be followed since people may react differently to arthropod venom. The only spiders of concern for human safety are the brown recluse and black widows, and the spider in your picture is neither of them. Since this is not a black widow or brown recluse treatments with chemicals are not warranted. If you wish to remove the spiders, carefully capture the spider with a jar, cup, or other container and safely remove to outdoors. If chemical treatment is desired; then, there are variety of products available at big box stores or garden centers.