Yellow specks that look like pollen on zucchini leaves

We planted a zucchini plant and so far it is doing really well. We have been able to pick about six zucchini and they are great. We noticed an increase of a yellow substance on the leaves that looks like pollen. The plants don't seem to mind and it is centralized to just the zucchini plants. We have tomatoes, peppers, lemon cucumbers, and watermelon all in the garden. Can you tell me what the substance is?

California

Thanks for your question about your zucchini plants. It looks like both yellow and brown 'stuff.' Could you tell me whether it rinses off when a strong stream of water is applied? Typically, this would be a sign of a mildew, which will eventually/soon leave pock marks where the fungus has penetrated the leaf. Try to wash it off, and then send me a photo of the 'after' situation, could you please? Thanks!