student yard design help?

Is it possible there would be a gardener/student who would be interested in helping me organize my yard in Roseville, MN.? The back 1/8 acre bumps up against a natural ravine. The front 1/8 acre is a little rough around the edges too. I may be reached at 651.200.8417 voice mail or text or joyfulwear@icloud.com Thank you for your consideration 8-) Joyce Wearda

Ramsey County Minnesota

If all you need is manual help, you could check with neighbors to see if there are any high school students available who want to make some extra money this summer. If you are looking for students with some gardening/landscaping knowledge, you may want to consider contacting the Hennepin Technical College or Dakota Technical College, which have landscaping and horticulture programs, to see if there are students whom you can hire to help you. If you are looking for a landscape renovation and/or design, you may want to get a proposal from a landscape professional for your project. While it may cost more, a professional brings experience, creative ideas, and skills to a project. They may even be able to help you implement a project in phases to keep your landscaping budget manageable. Here is the website for the Minnesota Nursery and Landscape Association: www.mnla.biz. I hope this information helps!