Picking time

When does this years crop come off?

Multnomah County Oregon

Thank you for your question. What crop are you referring to? Every fruit and vegetable has a different ripening time, so there's no 'one size fits all.' Usually, you'll need to use your senses to tell whether food is ripe or not, rather than some strict day or time since planting.

I'm sorry I thought I was on a sight that was for filberts. That is my Question? I want to purchase 100 lb. Haft shelled other half in shell. Very willing to go to grower. I'm a disabled vet but I'm in love with hazel nut's Ha. If you could tell me who to contact that would be great. Thanks Merle

You got to an Extension office service that answers questions about gardening, among others. I suggest you visit oregonhazelnuts.org to find a seller. They have a phone number you can call (503-678-6823); they're in Aurora, and I'll bet they can answer your questions. Thank you for your service!