Hi this is regarding farm land. I have a small farm that has been in the...

Hi this is regarding farm land. I have a small farm that has been in the family for generations in Clermont County. Thru the years however it has been subdivided by highways, some given for the East Fork Park. I had been renting the flat ag land to someone who has stated that he cannot make any profit from it due to the deer population. It is only abut 22 acres of crop land and there is another 30 acres across SR 125 Bantam road that is forested hills. Now that I no longer have a farmer working the land what options may be open for me? Sheep, cows, would it be better as a greenhouse, or should I give up and sell it. I live in Michigan so there is no home on the land. We have tried corn, soybeans, wheat...I am open to suggestions.

Clermont County Ohio farm management

Please contact me at the office information below.

There is no office informaltion listed.

It was in my signature line but here it is also.

Gigi Neal OSU Extension Clermont County and Miami Valley EERA Agriculture and Natural Resources Educator neal.331@osu.edu 5137327070