maple tree evaluation

Asked July 13, 2017, 3:02 PM EDT

A recent storm resulted in a 15-year old maple tree having 1/4 - 1/3 of its mass removed. The man who cut it, who is retired from forestry service, said it would grow back. It's rather odd looking, but my favorite tree. What kind of professional would I contact about saving the tree and maybe make it more presentable?

Anoka County Minnesota

1 Response

You need to have a certified arborist make an on-site visit and evaluate your tree. You can find one by visiting this web site and clicking on Find An Arborist. You can put in your zip code: